Baldia Town has a population of about 600,000 and growing
The area is in dire need of basic necessities like water, health, and education.
This is the part where there is a lack of medical facilities and doctors.
The available medical personnel are not meeting the needs of the population
Ta’aluq Foundation identified the opportunity to adopt the Aseefa Bhutto Zardari Dispensary in Afridi Colony which was not in operational condition for the last 32 years.
With day and night efforts, regular renovation and development started on 1st February 2022.
Initially started with free OPD under the supervision of an MBBS doctor and basic medicines. Patients’ arrival has started within the next 10 days of soft launch.
The flow has increased from 5 to 30 patients in just 15 days and 80 percent of visitors are women and children who are getting facilitated with basic health needs for free.
Our qualified doctors are available on a daily basis.
When the dilapidated dispensary was handed over to Ta’aluq Foundation, it was without a water supply, drainage system, and proper infrastructure for a medical center.
We are working properly to serve the health sector in this area, but this place still needs renovations and support.
It is health that is real wealth not pieces of gold and silver.
The description of which is as follows:
- Distemper all over dispensary and boundary walls outside and inside
- Cementing of the roof of the dispensary.
- Raising boundary walls
- Leveling of ground
- Sweeper for cleaning
- Repairing and tiling of 3 washrooms.
- Kitchen repairing
- Cement benches for visitors
- Tree and grass plantation
- Solar system or generator or UPS
- Partition wall raising and gate installation between the parking area and dispensary area
- Repair and maintains guard room